- How working with startups can get help your company be disruptive and an innovation leader.
- Re-thinking the concept of ROI on your innovation efforts.
- The power of partnering with startups to fill capability gaps.
- Specific cases of various companies’ innovation efforts, that worked and didn’t work.
- The advantage direct sellers have in leveraging data to engage, retain and motivate the sales force.
- Instead of resisting the threat of regulatory changes. What if there’s a way to “dance with the problem” and turn out better off in the end?
Jennifer Byrne has been both a large company exec and in the trenches with startups. She is the co-founder of Quesnay, an organization that works with large companies to drive innovation through partnering with startups. In the podcast we cover: